My Wonderful Followers

Saturday 6 May 2017

Foil & Foamiran....

Silk Foamiran HERE
 0 Silk Foam White  - 0001 Silk Foam

Pastels HERE
Mungyo Artists` Soft Oil Pastels 48

Hi Everyone.
I bought the lovely Crafter's Companion foil transfers a while back but hadn't got round to using them.
Both the background and sentiment are from the transfers and the flower is
Silk Foamiran and I cut it with Sheena Douglass dies Majestic Mums.
I also added a little turquoise pastel to my flower before I put it together.
.....................
.Fabulous Foamiran FB group HERE
Thanks For Calling
xx Jan

6 comments:

  1. An absolutely gorgeous card Jan. Your flower and the foiling look fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Jan, the foiling looks fabulous and the flower is simply gorgeous. You have inspired me to by some Foamiran and cannot wait for it to come and have a got. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan this is a stunning card. My Foamiran is on its way. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card you have created Jan, love the look of your flowers.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading your comments. Thank you so much!
xx Jan